People Are Your Biggest Asset... At Taye training the one thing that is the golden thread through ALL our courses is the importance of understanding and valuing individuals. This absolutely starts with your staff team and your managers. Evidence has shown that staff that feel valued and understood are more effective, productive and resilient. By giving your leaders/managers to opportunity to attend this course you are immediately highlighting how much you value and support them. We’ll then do the rest by inspiring and challenging them whilst teaching them the techniques to transform their team.
Our Leadership and Management training is over 2 days to allow for intense discussion and exploration. We focus on areas that 1000’s of operational staff have told us make the difference to them and likewise managers have told us they often struggle with.
The session is tailored not only to the organisation, your policies and customer group but to each individual attendee and what they need to achieve to be the best leader/manager they can be. We bring the theory and techniques alive by looking at specific examples from the group and by bringing our own raised by staff in a similar area of work.
Previous feedback has identified this course as a ‘complete game changer’ and ‘absolutely worth every penny’.
Our Management and leadership course is aimed at individuals who wish to learn the important skills to transition to a manager for the first time or as a refresher of basic skills for existing managers. This 2 day course is about the importance of effective people skills, recognising people as your biggest asset.
- What are essential management skills
- Recognising your leadership style
- Considering your team members learning styles
- Motivational interviewing – how to talk to your team
- Coaching to improve performance
- Supervision skills
- The importance of policy and process
- Assertive communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Positive delegation
- Giving feedback & having difficult conversations
- Dealing with conflict
- Effective supervision and appraisal
This course is independently accredited for content and quality by CPD
Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks.
The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
View Certificate »
What you can expect from all Taye Training courses
- Practical exercises to help you to embed your learning
- High quality training resources
- Training delivered by experts who have practical hands-on, real-life experience of the subject
- Accelerated Learning methods used throughout
- The opportunity to network
- Plus much, much more. Contact us for full details
Send Enquiry » Leadership and Management Skills Training
To use this form simply fill in your name, email address, phone number and then add the subject and your comments and click 'Submit Enquiry'. Wait a few seconds and you will see a green success message if the message was successfully sent. If not, you'll see a red error message advising you what to do. To clear the form, just hit the reset button. We'll usually call you back within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.