You will benefit from this course if you are new to training or if you already have a responsibility for training and want to improve your existing training skills and techniques.
At Taye Training we are aware that it may be on occasion more cost efficient or beneficial for you to have an internal trainer delivering your courses. For this reason we offer the option to train a member of your staff to deliver our courses.
Training is often thought of as being a single event, isolated from business needs - such thinking fails to see the whole picture.
Training needs to be a systematic process which begins with analysing the training requirement in the context of business demands, and leads on to designing and delivering appropriate training solutions and evaluating the relevance of the learning to the organisational needs.
Our approach typically includes individuals attending a session (one to one or in group setting), co facilitating a session and being assessed delivering a session. There is also some theoretical work and facilitation skills 1:1 practice. If you are interested in this approach please contact us for more information.
All of our sessions are built using the human behaviour and team dynamics approach, our interventions are pragmatic and provide teams with the opportunity to build relationships and discuss behaviours and ways of thinking that are critical for team success.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Present clearly and effectively
- Improve your learning approach
- Increase rapport with your students
- Learn how to create and structure a training session successfully
- Understand how to motivate and encourage learners
- Developing high performing teams
Benefits for Organisations:
- Improve the effectiveness of your HR and training functions
- Help your in-house trainers engage with employees
- Improve your corporate training programs
- Ensure everyone learns as much as possible no matter their learning style
- Improve learning retention rate among staff with memorable training sessions
- Customisable to your company’s needs via in-house options
For all in-house courses, we will want to discuss your needs in detail. We will arrange this via an on-site visit, extended phone conversation or web-chat session. This conversation will help us understand your organisational culture. If appropriate, we are also happy to look through current course material so we can offer feedback during the course.
What you can expect from all Taye Training courses
- Practical exercises to help you to embed your learning
- High quality training resources
- Training delivered by experts who have practical hands-on, real-life experience of the subject
- Accelerated Learning methods used throughout
- The opportunity to network
- Plus much, much more. Contact us for full details
Send Enquiry » Train the Trainer
To use this form simply fill in your name, email address, phone number and then add the subject and your comments and click 'Submit Enquiry'. Wait a few seconds and you will see a green success message if the message was successfully sent. If not, you'll see a red error message advising you what to do. To clear the form, just hit the reset button. We'll usually call you back within a few hours of receiving your enquiry.