Holly has worked at Taye Training for over 12 months as the administrator. She works closely with our clients to ensure that all administration in relation to their training requirements is carried out to the highest standard and to building strong relationships, ensuring that she has the trust and confidence of our clients.
Holly is passionate about both the ethos of Taye Training and delivering a quality service to both internal and external clients of the organisation.
Holly has 30 years’ administration experience and has worked for training companies in the past, as both a facilitator and an administrator.
Holly’s qualifications and courses attended are numerous in her 30 years’ experience of working in a number of different industries. Holly has more recently achieved:
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector (PTTLS) Level 4
- Business & Administration Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Functional Skills in IT (Level 2)
- Functional Skills in English (Level 2)
- Functional Skills in Maths (Level 2)